You can apply for our services the following ways:
1. Contact our reception by calling +372 6544840. We answer your calls between 08.00-18.00 Monday-Thursday, 08.00-16.30 on Friday. Please be patient as our phone lines might be busy.
2. Send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will contact you no later than the following working day.
3. Fill the website registration form.
4. Visit our center’s reception at Endla street 4, Tallinn, 5th floor.
1. After booking your appointment, an e-mail will be sent to you with a prepayment invoice for the service.
2. The appointment time will be secured after the payment has been made.
3. If the prepayment invoice is not paid by the payment deadline, the booked time will be canceled.
NB! The prepayment does not include the price of examinations or analyses, the need for which is determined during the consultation.
Appointment cancellation, postponement and/or non-appearance:
1. To postpone or cancel your appointment, you must contact us as soon as possible but no later than 24 hours before the appointment. We’ll offer you a new appointment time (if we have openings) or return the prepayment.
2. If you do not inform us that you are unable to come to the appointment or if you cancel during the last 24 hours before the appointment, the prepayment will be used to cover preparation costs and will not be refunded.
1. Price changes will be announced 1 month in advance. We will inform you about the addition of new services to the price list on an ongoing basis.
2. If the customer has booked the services before the price list changes, the prices valid at the time of booking an appointment apply. When re-registering (postponing) the appointment, new prices apply to the new time.
You can get access to rehabilitation services in our center if:
- You have a referral letter from a family physician or a medical specialist. In this case, medical services are covered by Estonian Health fund.
- You have a referral letter from Estonian national Social Insurance Board and you have been established the degree of severity of disability or you have submitted an application for establishment of the degree of severity of disability.
- If you do not have referral or you want to avoid waiting list, you can use paid appointment time of medical specialist.