You can apply for our services the following ways:
- Contact our reception by calling +372 6544840. We answer your calls between 08.00-18.00 Monday-Thursday, 08.00-17.00 on Friday. Please be patient as our phone lines might be busy.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you no later than the following working day.
- Fill the website registration form. We will contact you by the end of the next working day.
- Visit our center’s reception at Endla street 4, Tallinn, 5th floor.
You can get access to rehabilitation services in our center if:
- You have a referral letter from a family physician or a medical specialist. In this case, medical services are covered by Estonian Health fund.
- You have a referral letter from Estonian national Social Insurance Board and you have been established the degree of severity of disability or you have submitted an application for establishment of the degree of severity of disability.
- If you do not have referral or you want to avoid waiting list, you can use paid appointment time of medical specialist.